Welcome to the Landhaus Wildes Wasser!
Our farmhouse, which specialises in sheep breeding, was completed in March 2011.
Located in Volderau, approx. 6 km from Neustift towards the Stubaier glacier,
it is the perfect place for a relaxing as well as an
active holiday away from the hustle and bustle.
The small hamlet up on 1.127m in height is a great starting point for hikes, bike tours and cross-country tracks to mountain huts, high pastures and a forest with
a small lake and playground.
Behind the house the „Mischbach waterfall“
is a special nature experience, the observation deck is a
45 minute walk away.
- peaceful location at the edge of a forest
- plenty of space to play and discover nature
- bread delivery service
- free internet in each apartment
- bus stop 100m away
- ski room with ski boot dryer
- 10 km cross-country skiing tracks
- free skibus
- special deals at in-house ski hire
- beginners lifts in Krößbach (1,5km) and Milders (4km)
- 3 guesthouses within walking distance
Special service at the ALPINE WELLNESS HOTEL GASTEIGERHOF
- breakfast and/or evening meal (4-course meal of your choice with salad buffet available on booking)
- free use of indoor pool and wellness area and fitness room
- massages and beauty treatments at an additional cost
- childrens playroom/table tennis
- free mountain bike hire
- free snow tubing run
Our accommodation in Neustift
© Stubai Accommodation by www.landhaus-wildes-wasser.at